Thursday, April 15, 2010

1 Week 2 Go!

This next week we look forward to sharing our 2nd Rendezvous together! This is the longest I've gone to this event with the same man, family will be shocked! ha ha!
I am beyond blessed to go with my angel again this year, he has truly rescued me from the heartache that this life can sometime bring!
My back has been in so much pain lately that it is unreal!
It's got me natueous, leg in burning pain, and me crying at times! I don't wanna feel this old @ 27, but Fibro doesn't care. It's my friend, and for now, it's here to stay!
It's not permanent, because God can deliver and heal someone of any affliction, but it's real. And it sux.
I appologize for making fun of the mercials and thinking that I needed to change the channel.
Here's to a speedy week, and an easy one, and then, off to camp!
Love,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment