Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cry Me A River.

So....
what is wrong with me today? I haven't written in so long, and so many things have happened.
I wish I was strong like so many people's blogs I read about. I wish I was more of a positive happy go lucky person. I'm not. I'm aggressive. I'm watchful, I stand up for what is right, and I'm fiesty about it.
We had court today. It was Charlie vs his neice. And, guess what? His whole family from Clinton showed up and came with her. I mean, come on...it's not everyone's business nor concern!
But, guess what? Even though Charlie and I felt very small being the only one on our "side" of the court room..I knew there was something and someone bigger that was there and invisible and more powerful than any of them though they'd try to intimidate us to feel and that was my Jesus.
My sweet, sweet, savior.
----------------------------------------------------

There's been a lot that's went on lately. We've had problems with our neighbors, we've had problems with trying to find a house that we like, and it's been weeks and I think we've driven our realtor nuts and it feels like we've looked at a thousand I just don't want to get stuck in a bad place to live.

Maple, our beloved baby dog suddenly became paralized for no reason what-so-ever...and now she can't use her back legs. She still has deep sensation feeling in them though and her dad and I pray over them every night expectiing for a miracle!

------------------------------------

I'm tearing up again thinking about this, but almost a year after I wrote the blog about our perfect house that was sold out from under us.. . I'd like to announce that we were approved for a loan!

God told me when I kissed my husband at midnight ringing in 2010 that this year would be like none other...and He (like always) was 100% right! We got our dogs back after 2 years, we got approved for a house and now we just need to find one!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Now, Charlie said that he is betting that once we move in , we'll have "move-in love" (ha ha) and then a week later, we'll find out we're pregnant! ! !

I'm so ready...I still am planning, planting, and preparing my field for rain!

God, thank you for making me rain today emotionally..maybe I needed it. I'm going to listen to some healing music and see if anything else comes to my head to write about. I used to write stories, and have always kept a diary ...and poetry when I was young..now I write, and it's like it doesn't make sense to no one else but me. But, I guess that's what this is for..it's for me!

Love. . .

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment