Friday, October 8, 2010

Photos From The Phone


Well, a beautiful redheaded lady named Ramee made me think of some good photos today.

I could get any of them to send from my phone tonight so I thought I'd post this one. . .

It's of my quiet time with the Lord .....

You see I'm currenlty delighting myself and losing weight which is a journey all on it's own.

As I was laying in my bubble bath (room filled with candles) light dancing on the walls and the ceiling God spoke.

He told me through a pastor that I was watching " Don't abort the dream God has placed in your heart " which is ever-so-appropriate considering my dream is a child. Great pun Lord!

He also said, now look, if you would have given up when they denied you and Charlie for the first loan, you wouldn't be excitedly looking for a house today ...8 months later when now you've been approved, so why give up on having a baby? If you give up then you won't have one, just like if you would have given up on loan approvals you wouldn't have one! Gotcha Lord! Loud and clear! Now, just waiting on your Christabelle or Samson blessing, whichever one comes first...Christabelle Annaliese Renee Day or Samson Elliott Day ...we will love them both and they will be given back to you!

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment