Thursday, November 18, 2010

Receive It.

So, since God's given me the name of my child one day at work that He promised to give me, I was excited at the time, but I've let that promise slowly fade. I never grabbed hold of it. I never took it, thanked Him, and RECEIVED IT. Not even after a lady who called me named Connie said she prayed I would have MORE eggs. Samson Elliott Day is closer and closer to getting here and I can FEEL it. God told me last night in the silence and the stillness and quiet calmness all around me that we would be able to tell my family this Christmas that I was finally pregnant.
He showed me a vision so strong I almost started crying right then and there. I saw myself wrapping up a little onesie and giving it to my mom with a little Santa Hat and her opening it and crying profusley.
In the vision, we gave her this gift last of course as a most beautiful surprise and either I or Charlie was filming it the whole time.
I can't wait. I will grab hold of that promise and claim healing for our reproductive organs, our fertility, and my back!
Ever since I've claimed healing at the cross ...Jesus has already healed Charlie's sperm. How do I know? I can just tell, I'll leave the details out, unless someone wants to know, but I KNOW IT! I thanked God last night that it was healed!

Doctors?! HA!
All we need we have in the ultimate healer and he did that long, long, ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment