Tuesday, November 9, 2010

To Daddy

I miss you more than I can say. I just can't be around alcohol. It ruined so much in my life. It ruined my parents love, it ruined my first marriage, it's ruining my brother. . . it comes to kill, steal and destroy.



I've broken down twice in the past week about my love for you. I have broken down once tonight about not being able to conceive a child and about how much pain I'm in all of the time.



Life is just not worth living sometimes and I don't understand the hurt. I don't understand why I deserve so much pain. I don't know what I did wrong. Tell me what I can do to make addictions in our families go away and I will do it.



Make me understand why it's more important than family, than love, than happiness and a future, and I will leave you alone, and I won't mention it again.



That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment