Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Year & New Me!

It's been an exciting/amazing/inspiring time for me in the year twenty ten...
I've had been blessed all around, I almost caught myself saying "good luck" but that's the world's saying, I'm to blessed to be stressed this year!
Anywhoo...what I began saying is that this year God just has awoken (is that a word?) my spirit, myself, and my life, and said "get up, get up in Jesus name!"...
Blessings are in store, I can feel them whelling up inside of me...for instance, have you ever heard of the phrase, a God Wink? Yea, the world calls them "coincidences" or "quinkie dinks"...nah..wake up people! God just smiled your way, or breathed your way is what happened!
The first God wink is way before the new year I'd been having pains all over my body, so I started thinking, hey I better start eating a healthy lifestyle if I want to live...so I began a regiment of natural products, including beverages...then, I told myself okay, I want to lose 20 lbs by April...so then at work a few weeks later, I hear about something called "Lose to Win" Challenge that they are having at the hospital!
Perfect Timing! Thank you Jesus for the much needed motivation that I have prayed and asked you for! Healthy competition in any form is a good thing!
Then, 2nd God wink...I read an article that says that this girl lost 25 lbs and that she was like me and had no periods, but as soon as she lost this weight, she started having regular periods again! Confirmation!!! (baby plans...check!)
We have still been sorting through things looking to buy our home that we've found, and we know that God is working behind the scenes to give us this blessing...just like He is a child.
I have been walking on every break all this month, and lunches, and walking home, and I cannot believe I've been walking everyday this month so far and that this month is almost over!
I'm now only 3 months to my goal..and several people including my husband that sees me everyday have commented that I've already exceeded my goal...to which I proclaim I am seeing several tummy changes that I am liking! That top spare tire is going flat, normally on my car I'd complain, but in this manner, whoo hoo!
People at church didn't even recognize me!
Please continue to pray for us about the home we are purchasing! We are so thankful that He chose a place to put us in where we can raise our furbabies and our skin babies when it's HIS time!
and just remember...
if you want to hear God laugh..tell Him YOUR plans! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment