Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Work, Break, Walk, Work, Lunch, Walk, Work, Break, Walk, Work, Home

Well, as exciting and scary as the Lose To Win Program is...I'm starting it tomorrow. $20...to sign up at our local hospital, weighing in for the first time, (please don't let it be 290), and it goes until April.
My goal of losing 20 lbs by April was a God given goal. Because right after that, I read in an article that a girl was like me, having no periods, and then after she lost 25 lbs. her cycle is now regular, which means she is ovulating reguarly, which is def where I want to be in order to prepare my field as they'd say in Facing The Giants.
There's also a class here in town on Monday's which is a Latin Dance class for working out called Zumba...and it's only $7 a class, and it's for an hour, and you come and you dance...and it's suppossedly a great workout and much fun.
Tonite, and unti April my new workout routine will be as follows ...go to work, walk 15 on break, work some more, go to lunch, have 15 min. to eat, and walk the other 15, go back to work, walk on 2nd break, and then go home. :) sounds good? eh? and oh yea, eating healthy.
God also is giving me a good feeling about a house we want to buy, something feels like this is our year, we go and look at the house Thursday...and God will have the final say with His favor, even if they turn us down at first. He has the final say, praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment