Monday, August 23, 2010

Autumn Miracles Are Falling

Autumn. Leaves. Falling...
Changing...Time for change.
Leaves, bodies, fresh air...crisp ..cool filling my lungs.

God has blessed us. Why don't I realize by now, that He never fails me?

We have a beautiful brand new home. And, we will be able to have our kids!!! I am most ecstatic, and we will even get to live there rent free for up to a week or more.

The man who owns the home currently goes to church. I told him I didn't know if it meant much to him but that we were church going people.

He said never to think that and never to deny that we are, that they are too. I told him the only thing that came before my payments (bills) was my tithe. He said that we were special people, because not many people did that anymore.

I am blessed beyond measure.

Overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment