Friday, August 20, 2010

Psalm 28:7

Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield, my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
This scripture has been on my heart lately. Even though I just found it tonight, it fits with what I've been feeling. Work has been getting better!! Can you believe it? Not necessarilly the people persay, but the atmosphere. It's been feeling better. I got a raise...and my hours may be going more daytime ish here starting as soon as next week or so!
God must want me to stay there longer...I think I might just let moving to Decatur go..believe me, it's still my hearts desire, as well as having children, but I need to just be thankful for what I have, and for many people that don't have much..I have a lot!
I'm in pain tonight. Would anyone reading this please pray for me?!
Thank you so much!
Much love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment