Thursday, August 26, 2010

Favor

It's an amazing thing. When God shows us favor. When our husband goes for a job in Decatur for a certain position and they say, well you don't have enough experience for the one we're hiring for, but you do have enough for another supervisor job over here!!
Tomorrow will be the deciding factor. That will be the day..when we find out something. I hope it's a lot more money..that is something that they will be offering him tomorrow. I'm not saying I want to be rich or that it's all about the money..however, right now that would allow me to quit, or go to part time where i'm at and focus primarily on my health.
I did good the past two days I've taken the dogs for a walk. And, I knew as soon as we got them back that I would be more active.
The weight loss part is slow in coming but that's fine for me. I drink water all day long and only 1 pop a day for lunch, and it's diet and caffeine free.
The doctor said that diet soda is fine in moderation just like everything else. I've heard people say that they don't drink it because their doctor said there's no long term effects on it. Well, my mom's boss said that's not true because her grandma used sweet and low and lived to 92!
It's just like everything else, just because you stop using sweetner doesn't mean you won't still get cancer from anything else you do--like smoke!
That's what cracks me up is the person who said, well, i'm no longer using them due to long term effects ...um...HELLO!!! You SMOKE!!! And, we all know the long term or should I say short term effects of that one!
Anyway, I will update when I find out what happens tomorrow with the new job.

Love,
Pray for us, as we're going through such a big and sudden change! Daylight is coming!!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment