Monday, August 30, 2010

A Word...

So, since I didn't get the chance to go to church Sunday, and couldn't afford it, I found a great new site online where you can have church and enjoy a real live worship service.
While I was there I found out you could chat in the chat room, or get some live prayer from someone.
So, I decided to try the live prayer. The first one wasn't that great...so I ended that one and went to someone else. The 2nd girl Katrine was lovely! She was my age, had 3 kids, irregular periods, and was a medical student! She asked me if I had PCOS--she was right on the dot with that one. She asked if I thought about Clomid, which I'm dying to try! God gave her to me to chat with.
I felt very very good after that. Then, today, it happened...something that I've never experienced before!
I called a man with an order at work that was on Secuirty Hold...I told him why I was calling and that I must have ESP because he said he was just thinking about our company. He continued with small talk saying how bubbly I am and that he bets I'm married because a guy would pick me up in no time with how bubbly I was. I confirmed with him that I was married, and then he started saying things that no one else would know about me!
He's like you want 2 kids, and you see everyone around you having one, but still not you. There's someone to your left and someone to your right. He said that I've really been thinking about having one in the past 2 weeks. I could of sworn that he said that I'd find out I'm having one within the next 10 days. He said that I was writting with a pen with pink on the end, and I was...he hit everything on the head! I just don't understand this!
Was this man from God? Was this man from the devil? He even went on to talk about how much I yearned for a child. A baby. To be a mommy.
Either way, I will pray to the Lord for discernment.
How great is our God!
I feel this positive energy about it ...but at the same time, I'm still in awe!
What do you think?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment