Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Sunday

I stayed home from church today. We're a little short right now on funds and I have to unpack from moving. Worshipping Christ from home. Have to wait until the beginning of the week to find out the cost of cable. I only watch it for maybe like 4-5 programs and that's it. However, today with only the box and the antenna hooked up I realize how much I miss those programs! Especially days filled with Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, Crefflo Dollar, TD Jakes, etc. Good, clean, and wholesome..that and nights with CBN after work and Who's Line Is it anyway?
I'll miss another season of Biggest Loser if I stay on 2nd shift. I'm so tired of this shift. I love and appreicate the fact that I have a job and that I've been able to be a supervisor for the past 5 months don't get me wrong. However, if Charlie gets the new job in Decatur that God's blessed his path with ...then I'm either quitting or going down to part time or going to step back down to an agent and keep 40 hours and work day shift. 9-5:30 was a good one..it's what I had when I started back last year.
Anywhoo..I guess I should get started. My baby brother and mom might be coming today..and if so I'll have new pics up on Facebook!

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment