Thursday, March 25, 2010

Confirmation #3 of Samson Day...

So, this is the 2nd confirmation while at work, that our son is coming to us from God.
I talked to a lady tonight by the name of Connie Young Chung...(If I'm wrong, I appologize Connie), and she said that God gave her a word to give me which was John 10:10, and said that God told her I would have more abundant eggs...I was so excited in my spirit and my eyes got real wide when she said that, I quickly took note of what she was saying, she spoke English, but not very fluently and didn't understand much of what I was saying...she kept saying she had an invisible God and that she walked by faith and not by sight! Which I just made some graphics last night that said that! Confirmation of God's blessing to us!
I got a good report from the Lord today, my cervical test came back negative! Praise God! :) God is Good all the time, and all the time He is Good!

John 10:10 (New International Version)
10The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.


In my mind God is saying, the devil may have thus far been trying to steal, kill, and destroy your fertility, through past bad experiences, and disease, but now I am coming to save the day and give you life-and what's more life than a new life a baby- and have it come to "Full" term!

I truly beleive that God is behind us 100% and just like he said to me when we rang in 2010, it is our year!
God whispered that to me then and I will have faith and believe that He still means it in the way he's confirming everything!

Love,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment