Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Romans 15:13

Joy, Peace, & OVERFLOWING HOPE

May the God of Hope fill you with all joy, and peace,
as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with Hope, by the
power of the Holy Spirit.

This is really something that I needed to hear today, I was researching discernment online, and I found this scripture totally out of the blue, I shouldn't say out of the blue, it's NEVER just out of the blue with God, it's a God wink, it's a confirmation!!!

This is the 3rd one that we've received since we've received word from God that we should name him Samson.

This is just the best verse EVER (but, then again, I say that about ALL of the Word of God) It always seems to find me, right when I need it, but then again, God's timing is always perfect!!

Praise God!! Praise God!!
My Hope will now be overflowing!!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment