Saturday, March 6, 2010

Learning and Nutrition!!!

Okay, so for 2010 I made a promise to myself that I would get healthy, so for getting healthy, this doesn't mean constantly watching the scale, going on some diet, drinking some shake, or taking some pill...doesn't America need to wake up and smell what the Good Lord gave us or what?!
We need to take every opportunity to introduce something new into our diet and eat things that nature intended us to eat!
I cannot believe the benefit of purchasing a little $20 book would do me! I recently purchased the Biggest Loser Simple Swaps and have learned so much nutritionally...like we all should, it's amazing! I thought I was only going to learn how to eat this instead of this..etc..no! They tell you the key things behind the show and they educate you!!!
I believe in these steps for 2010:
The Plan God's led me to follow:
1. Be Nutritionally Smart and Educated
2. Go to bed earlier, get more sleep, get up earlier, exercise, shower, eat breakfast!
3. Eat the right things!
SMILE...RELAX..WORSHIP...BE HAPPIER!!!
Taking more time for God and working out is easy, get more exercise, and while exercising, take time for Him first thing...that way you can tackle both at the same time...Eat a good breakfast first though to fuel your workout...come home all hot steamy, and ready for a refreshing shower to wake you up and start your day...

No comments:

Post a Comment