Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Healer! My Redeemer!

Luke 18:1...talks about praying, and not giving up! This is so true...if I hadn't had my mom and my husband diligently praying for my healing and not believing the report of the Lord, my symptoms might have continued, but it's crazy, ever since they've been praying and ever since they've been laying hands over me, I've been feeling amazingly better!
I also have not had 1 symptom from the Fibromyalgia ever since I've had this cold/flu I got from my husband...praise God! My back still gets a little soar when I do a lot of walking, but other than that, hardly any pain!
:) It makes me have a lot more energy when I have less pain! I'm ready to dance in the kitchen, do dishes with my husband, and make love to him ...all the stuff I didn't even want to get off the couch to think about not alone do!
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth. Job 19:25

No comments:

Post a Comment