Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Bed!!!

Okay, so the little things in life excite me, we went up to Just Beds in Springfield on Monday with my little brother who I expected to jump on every bed, which he did, and bought us a new 10 yr warranty BEMCO bed!!!
My excitement is overwhelming because it is being delivered tomorrow! Praise God! Hopefully will be helping me with the buldged disc in my back!
I have been at my job for a year this month, will have been with the company for a year in June, and am thanking God for all of my blessings!
There's been some rough times, the past year of employment, but everything has worked out to His Glory!
We were blessed to get a lot of money back this year on our tax return! So, it enabled us to do some things that we'd been putting off for a while!
I think my broken heart over having a baby is kinda numb now, since I've wanted one for so long.
"He heals the brokenhearted, and bandages their wounds"...Psalm 147:3...This is so true! He will heal my broken heart over not having a child, just like he healed my heart from my ex husband and filled my heart with so much love from my new husband that Ryan is but a memory now.
When he heals my heart of wanting a child, I will be filled with so much love, and mercy, and graciousness, that I will find myself thanking Him, because he'll do it in his timing, like when He found me a new version of my first husband!
Thank you Lord for giving me time to appreciate my new blessing even more, thank you for making me take time to prepare my fields for Him, more than any other mother, thank you for making sure that we get the right egg with the right sperm!
Love, your daughter, your princess in YOU...
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment