Tuesday, July 6, 2010

3 Years Married 7-7-10

To my husband

For some reason lately I've been more attracted to you.
Sensually. In a Christian, manly, prince of our home way.
Your lips, your kisses are soft, subtle, and so slow.
So passionate, like you still want me, and show me you still need me after all of these years.
4 years together...how can it get better and better everyday?
I thought by now, it would get old, ritualistic, and fade.
The colors are brighter, and more vibrant in our love...
YOU are the one that I want.
YOU are the one that I need.
and YOU are the only one I have desire for.
Precious hands held every night...
Kissing my wedding ring, while it's on my hand, my favorite move.

My angel, thank you God for sending him to me.
He has rescued me, saved me, made me a different person.
Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment