Friday, July 16, 2010

Lessons from the Pit--Joy

The next few scriptures are what I'll need to be meditating on when now learning my next lesson=positivity and JOY, along with great confidence in who I am in Him!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

1.The Lord has done great things for us! We are glad! Psalm 126:3
Now, this is the truth! The Lord has done great things for us and has made us glad. After we were forced to lose our home in Maroa that we loved, in peace and happiness with our furbabies, we have found two very affordable apartments and have been living peacefully in them. We have everything that we need, and I thank God for the lights, the power, the gas, the electricity, the love, spending time with Christian, our cars, our furniture.
2.But let all those who take refuge and put their trust in You rejoice; let them ever sing and shout for joy, because You make a covering over them and defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You and be in high spirits. Psalm 5:11
We are always taking refuge in Him, and making sure that He is put first as our protector, we've left several ppl to him, and He has dealt with them appropriately.
We should rejoice in that fact, that's he's done that.
We should be always singing and shouting for joy in the fact that He is our defender! Our almighty!
We love the name of Jesus! I love shouting that name, it makes me feel so powerful! We should shout his name everyday and begin the day thanking him for the day he has given. We should be in high spirits, and not let negativity attack us without fighting it! Prayer, and stay steadfast in patience and not reacting to negativity.
3.Honor and majesty are [found] in His presence; strength and joy are [found] in His sanctuary. 1 Chronicles 16: 27
We have honor when we are found to be in His Holy Spirit and presence. When we go into the house of the Lord we find strength again, and that's the truth, every time I come out, I feel refreshed from a lonely, stressful week. Joy is found in the house of the Lord also, because after refreshment I am filled with happiness. So why can't we find this in our homes also? My husband brings me joy, but I won't be able to bring him joy until I can fill myself with the Joy of the Lord. And, if I want more strength which goes along with confidence, then I need to have more joy to have more strength!
4.Be happy [in your faith] and rejoice and be glad-hearted continually (always).
1 Thessalonians 5: 16
Alright, so I work in a call center. I work in customer service. I feel you all shuttering. But, if I am a child of God, and I am a light to the dark drab city of Taylorville...then why can't I still have a large beacon of light radiating from me?
My faith in God and what He was, and Is, and is to come...should make me rejoice, constantly, even if in my work...and make me happy that He is who HE is!
Glad-hearted continually (always)...how do I do that? I've always been the negative one, and the Ey'Ore. How do I stop? That right there, is what I need to pray about. I guess, because life's never been very fair to me, or @ least that's what I have portrayed. Portray bad things=get dealt bad things I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment