Friday, July 16, 2010

When Me Lord?

I'm not trying to sound selfish Lord, and everyday I'm trying to enjoy life and find joy in it. But when me Lord?
Everyone around me is bounding and abounding in blessings and happiness. But, when me Lord? It's not enough. Everyone says all that I have should be enough. But, it's not. I do appreciate everything that you have given me Lord, but I cannot fill that hole. The one that yearns for it, and only YOU know what "it" is.
It doesn't have to be the perfect job, the perfect house, or the perfect "it." It, just needs to be enough.
A child, furbabies, a place that will let us have them, a job in the city we want to be in. The city where we were so happy.
That's all I want Lord. Joy. Happiness. That must be the next lesson that you are teaching me while I'm in this pit.
Because, Lord, there is no other place I want to be then back in the area we were in. I want to be out of this pit.

There's nothing here. I'm empty. Even with the love of my life, I'm empty.

Love,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment