Thursday, July 15, 2010

Exciting/Excrutiating...

Hello. Well, today, I woke up feeling touched by God, especially after finding out that mom has been praying for me.
After work, a different story, I swear, stress aggravates it. Am I the only one who doesn't constantly call in to work every-every-other day?
Who doesn't blue slip on a wim? Who doesn't go out for a smoke break every 5 seconds and just has to do it with a supervisor who can't stand me? Oh wait--no, I don't smoke. I struggle with not smoking, I did it for so long.
Anyway, enough with the excrutiating part.
Exciting! Not only was that certain supervisor "sick" today, but I just happened to need my resume printed out, so I did it @ work. (naughty, naughty, right?!).
They are hiring in the DECATUR (yea, yea yea) area for a church secretary which is exactally what I applied for earlier this year with our church and was told that I was the #1 choice if anything happened with or to who they picked. So, instead of sitting around waiting to fulfill my destiny and happiness, I decided to put in applications everywhere I can.
So, besides that job, which I found out is only part time, so I won't be able to take it unless it's at least 36 hours a week; I also found a position for a office front desk person for a busy dental office!!
I'm so excited! I hope that either one is the one for me and that they call. I was really hoping that Springfield Clinic calls me from their Decatur office, I've always wanted to work in a front desk check-in receptionist type position.

Anywhoo-now that I've eaten, I'm feeling a bit better. But, please, pray for me. Pray for them to find no more cyst, and no more arthritis!

Thank you God! It's done!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment