Friday, July 2, 2010

Domino Sugar-Great American BakeSale






Hubby tries out one of Lucille's homemade rootbeer heart lollipops....mmmmm delicious! :-)









Hello All. One of the companies I work for--Domino Sugar (and sister companies C&H Sugar and Florida Crystals) does something special every year to benefit hungry children, so my co-workers and I put together one of our own. It's called the Great American Bake Sale. Hubby made "bake sale lemon bars", a new recipe I found, and they went quickly!

Go here to sign up with your clan or to learn more:http://gabs.strength.org/site/PageServer?pagename=GABS_homepage








Anywhoo...here are pictures from our Great American Bakesale @ my work. Once I learn how much we earned with the proceeds, I will let you know.





















Please fight hunger with me...let me know if you or your church or organization participates... :-)

Love, Ash ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment