Thursday, September 16, 2010

Complaints. Take a Flipping Numba!

You want to sit there and complain because you have a boy?
I'd LOVE to have a child, let alone a little boy!
Shut up! Just, zip it! Close your lid!
Who asked you to sit there and complain about God's gift?
Seriously!?
And you...you there that's underneath...quit blaring your stereo loud enough to hurt your babies ear drums! She's not even a year old yet!?
And you, what's more important, sneaking around with men, and working, and your animals, but not your son?!
Just like you did with me and my brother?!
I'm going for a walk to de-stress...I've had it with all the complaining there is out there!!!
You don't like your son, you can't handle your kids? Give them up for adoption already and shut up! Suck it up!
Someone else out there will love him no matter what, and NEVER complain! You have no right when there's people out there that can't! No right!!

Ashley Renee~ Day

No comments:

Post a Comment