Monday, September 20, 2010

Magnificent Monday.

Well, Monday was weird. I love my new day shift. Goes by much faster for me than 2nd shift did.

Ran into my friend Barb who I just get the biggest kick out of at Subway.

Got off before dark and got to go walking with my little Maple Roze. Sweated my butt off and loved it!
I like her cause she pulls me faster than I want to go! It's like having my own little treadmill! lol

Went to a great website that calculates things.

Found out that my Happy Weight is 152.5 (whatever that means)
Healthy weight range is 122-164 (which means I need to lose 140 lbs which is less than I thought, which rocks! And, I will be taking my time doing this and doing it right!)

My emotional age is 33.95 which is pretty close to my age, and I love that!

Well, Biggest Loser new series starts tomorrow! Now that I'm off work early I can come home and watch it!!!

YEAAAA!!!! I haven't been able to watch it on tv for 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment