Friday, September 17, 2010

Just Something

Lord, when I awoke this morning and was taking my morning bath (which I normally never take baths in the a.m. just showers so it will wake me up, but with A.F. visiting, then I'm bathing.) you showed up.
And, it was sweet, and even though I was in a towel only, I praised you. I lifted my hands, the towel fell, and I just praised you oh Lord. That's what I love about you and your love.
We can praise you at anytime. It doesn't matter where or when, I'll praise you.
I still don't feel the same since I sinned Lord. I mean blatantly sinned. I sin everyday, but ever since what happened, happened, I just don't feel the same. Maybe, after Sunday I'll feel different or better.
I just don't feel the same.

I cry, inside...however, you are still blessing me, even though I've wronged.

Love,
Me♥

No comments:

Post a Comment