Wednesday, September 15, 2010

House Shopping...6 months later

Well, this time it sounds like we may have a good chance of getting a loan but every house we look at gets sold quick and we don't have a chance to buy it or even look at it!
The realtor this time is Joy (I love that name, reminds me of God's goodness and pleasure by seeking after Him) and she showed us 4 homes today. We were shown 3 flops and one that I fell in love with. Charlie then thought it was to small :(. I swear, if it's not one thing, it's another while your house shopping. You fall in love with it, then your husband doesn't care for it, or you fall in love with it, and find out there's a 100 year old furnace in the basement that used to run off of coal, or whatever. It's always something. It's frustrating, but God will put one in our path again like the one we fell in love with on Franklin 6 months ago, and by then, no one will be able to stop us from getting it!
It wouldn't surprise me if we still were able to get the one on Franklin in the end, I still see us living in that home!

Until later....more house hunting!

~Ash♥

No comments:

Post a Comment