Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cool. Crisp. Ahh.

Fall. It's here ...doesn't matter what it says on any given calendar.
You can smell it...you can breathe it in...
What other season is more beautiful than fall.
People probably think that because my birthday is November 5, that I have a favorite season for a reason. Nope.
Sit in front of your window and breathe, smell. Be.
Watch the leaves fall from the tree and close your eyes. Imagine, be the leaf. Your floating, falling, in the crisp air. Landing in a safe place and every now and then your being rustled up again, by feet..by a breeze.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I'm back to work after a much needed 2 days off...then I'm off tomorrow again. We're going to look at a couple of houses and look at a used refurb dryer.
Last night we had a run in with our neighbor. I believe it was a test..and I didn't pass very well. Forgive me Lord..I'm learning.
We love Your amazing Grace!


♥Ash♥

No comments:

Post a Comment