Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Will.

Lord, this letter is to you in heaven from me...here on earth. This is to say I'm giving up the fight. The longing, the tears, the unhappiness, the bitterness. The jealousy, the grieving, the waiting. It's all yours. If you never give me a child, just like Brooke says in the movie when she's been to the doctor the 3rd time...I WILL still love you Lord!

There's no way, no matter what my circumstances, that I would stop loving you now..no matter what!
We've been through to much together. God, my Jesus, the Holy Spirit, my best friend, you've never let me down!

I pray now in my life your will and your will ALONE! God says it, that settles it!

Letting go, and letting God in 2010...

If I stay in misery at my job -that's all me and my attitude and going on emotions which we're not suppossed to do..so that's all me and my fault.
I will stay Lord, because apparently YOU want me there. To be a light in the darkness. To shine a light and to witness to those that need you. Help me Lord, when I walk in your word daily to have the right words to say to these people.

You've already promised me ma boy...it's up to you like it was with Hannah and Samson's momma when it's my time....and if it's never, that's ok too.

You've blessed us with the most beautiful home that's much more than we deserve! You've given me a beautiful kind loving caring husband to share it with. And, two furbabies that are my angels.

We are home. We are happy. We are content and we're ready for the next step, whatever it may be in You!

Love,

Ashley Day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment