Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So, This Is Christmas!

Well, I got a Christmas gift twice yesterday when I got to work...I found out I was working 6a-2:30p, Christmas Day, which is not bad, considering I normally work a different shift.
My friend at work said she'd work my 2nd half so I could go to our family gathering! I agree with what she said, she said everyone should have to work at least 2 hours on Christmas, and I agree!
Well, then, someone took all of my new pens out of my desk drawer and colored on the company mousepad, not smart, since they just installed new cameras.
So, anywhoo, I should still be able to be with my bubba loo and watch him open the Christmas presents after I get off at 10:30 a.m., and then we'll go to our family gathering around noonish.
Much love...praise God for blessing me with the gift of family on Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment