Friday, December 11, 2009

Working Out...& Eating & Stuff Baby Making

Well, so I am still craving the healthy foods, but I was bad tonite, and I had fast food 3 times, at 3 different places! I had a jr roast beef, and chose a mandarin peach tea (kinda good) so was glad about my drink choice, then went to kfc on my lunch and got the 395 calories meal, grilled chicken was glad i got that, with green beans, and a small scoop of taters, should of said no gravy, and i had a diet pepsi. but i couldn't get away without a choc desert thingy, and a biscuit w/ honey. then i got a whatchamacallit, because for some reason after all of that i was still hungry!!!
for supper i had a grilled chicken salad from mcdonald's, a fruit and walnut salad, and a payday and a sweet tea.
Grr, I'm mad at myself about the candy bars, the biscuit with the honey, and other than that ...I think I chose wisely.
Anywhoo,
I hope that you all had a good week. Mine will be ending tomorrow, it's my last day at work. It flew by, we've been so busy. I'll be glad when the Figi program leaves. I didn't get my desk all night, and I was there taking a lady's Palmbeach order until 10:30 and I get off at 10!!!
My husband cracks me up, he's so easily amused. He's watching Larry the Cable Guy Christmas.
I love when he holds my hand every night and makes sure we say grace. And you should of seen him the very first time he said grace. He didn't know what to say, but did a very good job! He rubbed my hand with his fingers very hard and fast cause he was so nervous! lol
Now, he makes sure the t.v. is muted, and we do it every night, and he's still very good at it!
I'm sick of seeing everyone have a million babies, and still me, not one. But, I know that Samson is a promise from my God, and I'll live by God's promises my whole life!
I may not like his time, undersand his time, or agree with his timing, but it is all about Him!
Samson Elliott Day, we expect you, and we are preparing for rain! God is getting mommys body and belly ready for you, filling it with cravings of healthy food, and working out, and motivating me beyond my tired self somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment