Saturday, December 12, 2009

Well, I weighed myself last night, and it said since I've started the Biggest Loser Video workout DVD that I've lost 9 lbs. I think I have God's help, because I don't know how I've lost so much already!
I just love the Lord and the life he has given us!
I love that we have our own home to come home to, and somewhere we can get out of the rain, and the wind, and somewhere there is peace, and joy, and patience, (not always), and kindness, and goodness, and graciousness...
He gives us good health, a beautiful Christmas tree, laughter, love, forgiveness...
I just can't tell you how much I love the Lord and thank him for his goodness!
I worked out to his praise songs last night and almost started crying!!
I am out of things to write about, but I will check back in with you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment