Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Resume for Ashley R Day

We are Christ’s “letters of recommendation” to all who read our lives.
I read this quote tonight, and it startled me.
Geesh.
My resume is nothing, compared to my spiritual resume. How I send and email, handle a customer complaint, etc. How I "save the customer", how I "appease" the customer, is NOTHING compared to how I appease my God, and through God testimony and witnessing--hope to "save" my friends.
I hope that my resume looks a little something like this when I get to the judgement seat...
Ashley R Day
1234 Heaven Way
Jesus Christ, Is Lord
77777
*Objective-To tell all I know about the Lord my God, and to show through my actions, and my imperfections how even those who are sinners can through being saved by Jesus come to know him and live in eternal heaven.
Experience-Being in a worship team, being in the church choirs and plays all of my life.
Serving in other areas of the church.
Character References: Others that I have led to Christ.
The End.
I wish a lot more than this, but I hope to improve this resume as I continue my journey.
Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment