Friday, June 11, 2010

Attack, Defeat, and Discouragement

Well, devil. Your a liar. I won't be in all of this pain forever. I won't be diagnosed w/ a man-made generic label. That's what Fibro is, something that the doctors made up, and put people into it like a category, because they don't know what else to do with them!

Lord, thank you for letting my x-rays come back clear (even though I don't have them back yet), I praise you ahead of time, you are alive, and are miracle working!

The pain may be unbearable, but YOU died for me Lord, and you make me full of life, and I won't let pain which tries to be death defeat me!

I WILL walk, and lose weight, and be able to happily look into the mirror again!

We will have our blessed Samson Elliott, because God put Him into our hearts, and has confirmed him to us many, many times!

Our Maple Rose, and Maggie Mae, we'll have them back, and we will be happy!

That job at church, I see myself in that position, so I know I'll have it eventually, and then, precious Lord, everything ...EVERYTHING will fall into place!

I speak death, and pain, and disorders, but deep down I want to believe that it's all a lie, I want to believe that your coming into our lives in a new, bold, uplifting way, very, very, soon! Revival will come to the Day household, and take it over like never before, and I will be broken down falling on the floor w/ overwhelming joy and tears! Knees down, collapsed to the floor!

Because, even if you don't have much faith, like I do now....I still have a mustard seed's worth, and THAT my friends is enough!!!

If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you.
Luke 17:6

No comments:

Post a Comment