Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sowing, Reaping, & Friendship...


Today our church had its annual Friendship Day or "bring a friend" day. We also had the annual Sowing and Reaping Tent. It's where you bring unused items of exceptional quality and someone else can bid on them up to 4 tickets. This year, they even had a car! If Charlie was there, we would have won it....but, I also put in for a new lazyboy loveseat and won!! I was sooo excited..I never win anything! We then lost the couch cushion on the way home...right near Blue Mound.
I got a new moon picture for our bedroom with a mirror on it (that's the theme in there)...I got a Maxine statue..I love Maxine...our attitudes are about the same even though I'd like to change that a little.
I got Charlie a beautiful patriotic candle holder...cause he loves the red, white, and blue...got my mom a lot of cute patriotic pics...and my baby brother a book.
Speaking of baby brother, he sure did love his "pizzie man". Papa Murphys was there with their mascot and pizza.
They had pony rides, jumping blow up things for the kids, bands, music, food, food and more food and even a Pepsi stand.
If you're ever interested in attending our church let me know. It's not hard to find, it has a large Wild West Theme out back and a Grand Palace where my step dad is a chef...and right across the street from Richland Community College which is right off of Rt 72. so it's easy to get there from many local cities.
Well, I'm pooped. After all of that, I went to my mom's after a trip to Wally World, and worked on my wedding scrapbook/three years later!!!
It's looking pretty good but I realized I have no markers, also, the person who stole our camera stole the memory card w/ my digital scrap book wedding pics, but that's ok, their still on the computer...praise the Lord! So, I'll have to go and print them off soon.
Can't wait to have a printer where I don't have to run to Wal-Mart just to print them.
My girl @ church Marijah, was asking me when I'd be back there...I told here believe me, we're dying to move back, but have to wait until either Charlie or I have work up that way...we miss the Decatur area so much and have already found an apartment up there that we would love that would let us have our furbabies!!!

My u is sticking on my computer by the way, so if I leave out a u or a lot of u's, then you know why!
lol

Love,
Ashley
ps more tomorrow about Pastor Joe's sermon on friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment