Tuesday, June 8, 2010

TRUST.. Contd'...

There are a lot of different scripture on trust, and the following are the ones that pertain to me ... and I hope that some will be useful for you!

For You are my hope; O Lord God, You are my trust from my youth and the source of my confidence. Psalm 71: 5

--See I really need this one, because I have no confidence in myself. Not outwardly! I always walk with my head down and in shame! I shouldn't, I am a princess of the living God! He made me just the way he wanted me made! The world is the one who has defined the "ultimate portrait" of a woman. And, although I'm not "it" I'm still in love with some of my features! I am in love with my redhair, my bedroom grey eyes, my height, my lips...

Cause me to hear Your loving-kindness in the morning, for on You do I lean and in You do I trust. Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk, for I lift up my inner self to You. Psalm 143: 8

--I need to start doing this...I need to start rising early, and giving Glory to God in the highest of a morning, that's why I have so many bad days at work and bad attitudes, I'm surrounded by non-believers, how does it help to go in down and defeated? How does that make me the lighthouse in the storm? It doesn't. Why would they want to be Christians, when I'm as much as a Debbie Downer as them, or not worse? It's very difficult where I work, but with God's help, it should be no excuse. And with His love!


And they who know Your name [who have experience and acquaintance with Your mercy] will lean on and confidently put their trust in You, for You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek (inquire of and for) You [on the authority of God's Word and the right of their necessity]. Psalm 9: 10

--I have definitely experienced His mercy...he's fed me, and clothed me when I had nothing, when our childhood home burnt to the ground, when we lived in the trailer in Maroa, and our gas and electric together was more than our rent, the local Church gave us food beyond belief and so did the community, along w/ clothing, and furniture!
I'm so glad He does not forsake us who come to Him and who worship Him! Per HIS Word, and Per our needs and His authority He will not forget us--nor let us down!


So trust in the Lord (commit yourself to Him, lean on Him, hope confidently in Him) forever; for the Lord God is an everlasting Rock [the Rock of Ages]. Isaiah 26: 4

--Commit myself ... I need to commit myself to Him, to life, to His word and stand on it, and not falter. I need a negativity wash... I need my heart, changed, my mind changed, and the negativity gone! Leaning on Him to cleanse me! Hoping confidently that I will lose the weight so that I can look in the mirror confidently again, so that I can walk with my head held high again...so that I will have the child that my loins cry out for!


O taste and see that the Lord [our God] is good! Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who trusts and takes refuge in Him. Psalm 34: 8


--Lord YOU are good and your mercy endureth forever! What is it to get a "taste" of God? To experience his Holy Spirit and His Holy Presence, to taste the sweet sound of worshipers arising in song, and praise! And, oh so much more! To see that the Lord is good is to look at everyday things around us, our homes, our cars, our jobs, the flowers, our vegetables, our shoes, our mothers, families, friends, laughter, tears, the human body, and oh so much more! I should be happy, and feel fortunate, that I'm envied since I take trust and refuge in Him in times of trouble!

**But my eyes are toward You, O God the Lord; in You do I trust and take refuge; pour not out my life nor leave it destitute and bare. Psalm 141: 8**
--Everytime I think I've read all the verses in the Bible, I find one that I've never heard, and it applies to my everyday life! That's what I love about the Bible, it's always new and the interpretations, can always ring new, depending on the situation your in it can speak to your heart through the Holy Spirit in so many ways! I need to purposely set my eyes towards the heavens because my help comes from the Lord, and I need all the help that I can get with my endeavors...please dear Lord, heal me of my constant pain, and please don't leave me destitute and alone any longer w/o my furry kids or my skin babies. Either one having them would make me ecstatic! I feel it in everything inside me that we won't be here long! Prosperity is around the bend! Growth is right in our midst!
Thank you God! Praise your holy name!
***************************************************
Okay, so see, right when I say that I need to work on something, the perfect scripture comes along that suites the situation!
Here it is, about what I was saying earlier about being the light in the darkness @ work...
--- Who is among you who [reverently] fears the Lord, who obeys the voice of His Servant, yet who walks in darkness and deep trouble and has no shining splendor [in his heart]? Let him rely on, trust in, and be confident in the name of the Lord, and let him lean upon and be supported by his God. Isaiah 50: 10

Shining (to glow, polish, beam, excel, glisten, glitter, radiate) Splendor (great light or luster, brilliance)! That is what I wish to have oh Lord, that sounds so beautiful! I shall lean on you like the rooted and grounded tree in the yard at my mom's house, like I did when I was a child, strong, sufficient, cool, shady and tall. Supporting me like when I swung from it's branches on the tireswing in our backyard. When I went to it and read books, and called it my fantasy time when it was just me, and the yard, the grass and my trees.


A good one for fertility:

Commit your way to the Lord [roll and repose each care of your load on Him]; trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) also in Him and He will bring it to pass. Psalm 37: 5


HE WILL bring it to pass, it doesn't say maybe, it says if you rely on Him, and be confident, that IT WILL HAPPEN!
------------------------
Another good one to remember about doctors, and people in general when they want to give you advice!
It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in man.
Psalm 118: 8
------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment