Monday, June 28, 2010

Baked Potatos and....???


Alright, so embarrassingly enough I have no idea how to make baked potatos in the oven. So, when Charlie got to work today, he asked his boss if he knew how. So, thanks to Ed, I am trying them in the oven, I've only ever had them (made by myself in the microwave)...Here are his steps for baked potatos...


1. Rinse, clean, and de-eye potatos.

2. Poke lots a holes in potatos.

3. Put them in the microwave on high for 2 min.

4. Take butter and rub on pieces of aluminum foil big enough to rap potato...wrap potato.

5. Stick in a 450 degree oven (which means i'm sitting here melting) for 30 min. or until soft.

6. Take out, and top and enjoy!


So, here's what I'm planning on having with the potatos, sour cream and bacon. We were going to have broccolli and nacho cheese melted to top them with too..but decided to keep in simple.

Now....trying to decide what to have with it... a salad perhaps? A fresh tall, icy glass of iced tea with lemon to go with mine, that's for sure..and some sweet n low. My fave!


No comments:

Post a Comment