Monday, June 21, 2010

Thieves & Robbers...

Matthew 6:19

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
*****************************************************************************
We must have the worst time w/ cameras or something.
Today I planned on sharing the best pictures of the summer. We actually were able to have the day off together and went w/ the family to Knights Action Park.
Well, someone decided to steal our camera, the case, and both memory cards. There were special, special, memories and video on there. This isn't the first time someone has done that either.
The first time was in Maroa. I don't understand why this keeps happening especially since how much I love taking photos!
How would I in the future protect my new camera? How would I ever do this? Do they have insurance for such things?
Not sure.
So upset.
Praying that God makes the people that stole my camera very EXTREMELY guilty and returns it to the park.
Pictures, memories, are something you'll never get back.
But, I'm not as upset as I thought I would be over it. I guess it was because I know that life is to short to get or stay very mad about anything. I am truly learning patience.
Tonight, however, I got a new camera!! And, even though it's not in my favorite color of pink w/ a hot pink case, it takes MUCH better pictures!!!
Love,
The Days♥

No comments:

Post a Comment