Thursday, June 3, 2010

TRUST

I've been given a good blow to my patience factor. Lesson Learned Lord. Patience. Check.
That's why I feel much better about my time to have a child. Because, I've let go.
But, now, I wish that this TRUST issue was fixed. Please be swift with this lesson, let me learn to trust in you, even when I feel there's not much else in the world I can trust in, or lean on, there's YOU. YOUR love. ETERNAL, FOREVER. YOU. Lord, you lift me up each day when I can barely move, you let me still be a shining star at my job and at what I do, despite the people I work with and their unbelief.
You bring us finances that are just enough. We tithe which shows one step of trust in you. We've let go, which shows another trust in you. Teach me oh Lord, what else to do when it comes to fully trusting, and letting go. I know I should still show concern, but not worry, @ least not as much worry.
I worry about me being fat, I worry about my health, I worry about what others think, and I'm not sure why I've been worrying so much more lately.
The enemy keeps whispering bad health problems in my ear, well, I'm done listening!
He keeps making me think bad and negative things in my head about what others are doing/thinking/saying. I'm done listening!
I'm just done, I'm letting go, the next lesson in my life, is trust! I trust in you oh Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment